[StBernard] Throw The Rascals Out

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 13 22:35:39 EST 2005

Yes, you're absolutely right. There are a select few that we should keep!

..let's throw the others out!!! They're no goo to us when then sit as fat
cats taking advantage of the now poor, destitute and homeless to fatten
their wallets and careers. They go in as politicians and submerge as wealthy
and prosperous as they wish it to be. I've followed them meticuously, career
by career, and somewhere along that career, I see corruption step by step as
a rot spot travels around a peach. ..prosperous by every inch of the word at
other's grieve. It's happened in history to my collection as Sherman marched
to the sea, then the Civil War ended and "carpetbaggers" soon became the
"haunt of the land" scavenging up what remained of precious possessions. Oh,
the misery. So many torn away, without hope or decision making futures of
their own. Tears that flow, memories that keep the flowing constant.

Keep your eyes on who will gain from the ventures of their "love" to help
their fellow men and women. As you can see, on websites so many have place
their "signs" out front of how they can help (to achieve their aims). It's
not irony as to how they happen to be there. It has been planned. Watch
those who tend to guide others (the guidedogs). Just WHO are the masters and
taskmasters during the time when (gasp!) so many lives are ruined.

First came the storm (shock), then the misery (aftermath), then the crying
and gnashing, now the anger (and to many, feelings of dispair and loss of
hope. Keep your eyes pealed towards the good and possible, but be very
cautious of wolves in sheep attire.

Jer

<chuckle, having my fun>..