[StBernard] Email to Sen. Landrieu

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 15 23:10:33 EST 2005

What do you believe, MP? Any imagination can come up with a slew of thoughts
about why it's not supported by all of Americans, knowing the importance to
us. But, then, to many..it's importance is minimized and gauged only by
those who feel it should be labeled "priority."

The problem? The longer the wait..the hardened they become as time develops.
The majority will forget our cause to recover. The impact will become less
significant and we become the "begotten". Time may heal all wounds, but it
also erases the compassion, memory and charity once thought commonplace.
These were was crucial to our recovery. Then, the next disaster/main event
in America's history comes along where Katrinans will be given back-seat
placement in the hearts of Americans and government.

Jer