[StBernard] Gov. Blanco's & Mayor Nagin's Congressional Testimony

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 15 23:11:57 EST 2005

Soft? It's abhoring. What we need when given the opportunity to shine is
strength.

It's ok to pound the table, ..show before the nation that the past is behind
us and our future is next at steak. Raise the voice a little and give the
impression that a "general" is at the forefront of our future, not a
puddin'...

Show leadership, in a demonstrative way. Explain what it is we need in an
immediate sense.Stand up from the seat and express emotionally how we're
headed down the tube for ourselves and generations to come. "America is
losing Louisiana"!!!! America is losing ages of its culture, its wetlands,
levees, population. America is losing face before the world court of
opinion.

If Hitler can raise consciousness with an idea to innolate a race, conquer
the world, whatever.

...we should be able to save an American State. It's "tough love" in the
eyes of Americans that garner one's attention, an impressive attitude, we so
desperately need--not a lone "Salvation Army collector that's ringing a bell
while saying: Help the poor (and thanks for the dollar)".

Jer.