[StBernard] PARISH UPDATE FOR 12/16/05 - Condemnation/Mitigation Issues

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Dec 17 19:31:34 EST 2005

Craig,

I'd like to suggest a moving deadline. Basically a different deadline for
each subdivision, perhaps 2-4 weeks before the bulldozers are scheduled to
go into that subdivision.

That should help ensure everyone has the maximum amount of time to make a
decision without holding up the actual work.

Westley