[StBernard] State Farm

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 21 08:29:56 EST 2005

I was also told some BS line about my homeowners claim with State Farm and
get this one, My adjuster told me "well, you see we dont know exactly what
happend in your area, but we do know that your damage only had somthing to
do with water". I knew what he was going to say before he said it because
he was also the adjuster for my aunt who lives two houses from me and told
her the exact same line.

all of my shingles were blown off my roof and windows blown out , my aunt
had the left side of her two story house blown out, all the bricks off the
leftside, the only thing left is studs in that part.

the only thing I am getting out of state farm as of now is "loss of use" to
my home.
what a crime is right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerrie

Kenny,

Call Tony Scarpuzzi - he gave us estimates on the damage to our
house.
We been advised by Allstate that our original adjuster "is no longer
with the company" so we must start from scratch with a new adjuster.
If
you don't have Tony's number, call me at (225) 292-0522 ext. 2045
and
I'll see abou t getting it for you.

Anna Christman