[StBernard] Donations

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 23 01:47:55 EST 2005

I have approximately 2 pickup trucks worth of clothing, bedding, etc. .
These donations have come from our corporate offices in Chicago, for use by
our associates, manyof whom were affected by the hurricanes.. Everyone in
need, has taken what was needed, and, still I have this quantity remaining.
Since I am a displaced Chalmation, I'd like to have these articles given to
St. bernard. Problem is that I have no way to get them down, there,. If
someone could arrange to have them picked up, I'd really appreciate it, as I
must have these articles removed from our warehouse in St. Rose, LA, no
later then the end of next week..... IF NOT DONATED, THEN THESE ITEMS WILL
BE DISPOSE OF!

I wouild hope that someone reading this message board will contact me, on
my cell #, listed below, and make arrangements with me to have these
articles picked, for use in da parish! WE are closed fro business
Saturday, 12/24 - thru Tuesday, 12/27.. We re-open Wed, 12/28.......

Thanks

Charlie Fos
V.P. Distribution
Randa Corp.