[StBernard] SIGNS

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 2 22:08:52 EST 2006

Westley,

I placed over 20 business signs throughout St. Bernard Parish over the
past two weeks.
I was on the corner of Judge Perez and Paris Rd. pumping gas and I saw
PARISH employees(?) in uniform pick up, not only two of my signs but, two
dozen signs. I was not thrilled with what I saw.
I had a business in St. Bernard Parish before the storm and I plan on
returning my business to St. Bernard Parish now. I am disgusted about the
lack of local companies that are truly trying to return, along with non-St.
Bernard contractors, and for the lack of respect for the companies that are.

Russell Palazzolo
Surface Specialties, LLC
"Your One Stop Countertop Shop" TM