[StBernard] Demolition

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 10 21:24:29 EST 2006

Angel,

Here are the responses for your questions. Hope you are doing well and yes
we are excited.

Where do you go to sign the demolition form?
Community Development Office- 2nd floor of the government building

Does everyone listed on the mortgage have to sign? and What
do I need to prove I own the house?
No, the form has you acknowledge your responsibility of ownership and the
process of contacting mortgage companies or others that may be involved will
be reviewed by the demolition team.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig