[StBernard] Baker Plan in Flux

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jan 19 22:39:42 EST 2006

Jer....such pessimism....tuh...tuh...tuh...
CH

**Ah, but yes. Now when do we get our 34 foot wall of fame to protect our
lives the next "big one" of the century with 33 Ft. storm surges approaches
our great State and parish we hold so dear to our lives..? It's more about a
"precedent" that has been established so deeply in our lives than it is
about telling what we feel is truth, justice and what should be a safe,
American Way to our future. It's not going to happen (the 34 flood
protector) and in honesty, we've no way to protect our future without
firstly addressing what we need direly: Cut off the damn MRGO, give us
stronger levees, keep us away from the coasts and protect our assets.

BTW, isn't it about protection we're addressing these days? Protecting our
land, shores, people, way of life, possessions, community, ..etc..?

I can think of more, but I hate long speeches <G>...but, please..

Tuh-Dah!!!

Jer.