[StBernard] Oh, Where or where can my FEMA trailer be??

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 6 21:37:41 EST 2006

This has been carried by CNN and Fox. Garland Robinette had the Mayor of
Hope, Arkansas on his show to confirm it. No comment from FEMA, Governor's
office says ask the parish presidents, and last I heard Junior was
threatening to steal the trailers that are sitting off of Paris Road.

Go Figure.

Westley