[StBernard] Councilman Craig Tafaro's Response to Murphy Oil ClassCertification

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 7 13:21:44 EST 2006

The best interest of the citizens is to have all the facts so they can
make an intelligent decision regarding their health and safety before
making a considerable investment in rebuilding. While I do not support
a class action suit, I don't see any other way to get to the truth of
the matter. No one is giving a guarantee that this area can truly be
cleaned and habitable, including Murphy and the EPA. If there is such a
statement, please direct me to it because it would put a lot of my fears
to rest.

Carol Waldrip