[StBernard] meter help

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 10 00:43:08 EST 2006

Kelly:

We received our trailer on 12/21/06 and the contractors meter pole was
installed two days later. From then on I went back and forth between FLEUR
and Entergy, and Entery told me that they could help me only if I had a
permit number. For some reason, FLEUR does not document the meter numbers,
of so I was told. I finally gave up and had my house rewired and included a
30 amp outlet to plug the trailer into the house. Finally, today, we
received our meter ON THE HOUSE. The meter for the trailer has yet to be
installed.

If this helps, I used to spend hours on hold for Entergy, but I found that
if you contact them between 7 and 8am or after 5pm until pm, you will only
be on hold for a few minutes.

I know this of little help and I understand your frustration, but I hope it
is of some benefit to you.

John F. Richardson