[StBernard] CHS Yearbooks

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 13 22:47:00 EST 2006

Here's the scoop: All reprints will be done in the summertime, so let all of
your friends and classmates know to send in their request by May15th. There
is no guarantee that any book will be reprinted, however if I have 25 or
more requests for a specific year (and school) and can find one good clean
copy of that book (so it can be scanned and reprinted) then the reprint will
be done. The cost for the books will vary depending on the number or books
we run in the reprint. Also, if any book was not printed by Jostens I can't
reprint it.

Tell everyone to send me an email with the school they want, the years they
want and contact information. I will reply back to them in the summertime
with which years will be printed and costs.

Thanks,

Missy Hildreth