[StBernard] Drug store and grocery?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 21 20:39:41 EST 2006

Oh wow! Glad to hear that for several reasons. I'm happy that C&C is back
but we had all of our records and such with Walgreens. Plus, that means a
MAJOR national company is establishing a presence in the parish. Now...for
that grocery store!

Jim

Walgreens in Chalmette is set to open. I am not sure of all the
details or
the exact time frame, since Jimmy is not the manager anymore. They
had a
sign that they were hiring. I can attest personally that they have
good
benefits, even for part-time status.
Jimmy got transferred to St. Charles Avenue, but we knew that about
a week
before the storm. Best, Patty