[StBernard] Mexicans

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 3 08:21:22 EST 2006

Westley:

Touche!!!!!! What are we becoming???

We had Mexicans help with our home and they did work their ass off! In fact
I didn't have time to save the few things that we could have saved.

And they were even compassionate! They told me you must be a very strong
woman to see all this rubble and to stand as tall as I did without breaking
down - all your memories, keepsakes, etc. gone and yet you help us to clean!
My response was "one must do what they have to do and start all over again.
You can't change this disaster and the only way to keep your sanity is start
fresh again and be thankful we are alive!

Pat Hastings (formerly Chalmette, LA)
River Ridge, LA