[StBernard] Catholics in Germany

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 3 20:13:05 EST 2006

Also, yes many Germans are Lutheran, naturally. However, in the
southern
part (I believe) of Germany there are many Catholics still. I have
friends
in the Munich area who are Catholic, and of course, the Pope is from
the
same area.

Yes, in Germany one is either Catholic or Lutheran, although we now see many
more Baptists, as it is the fastest growing non-luth non cath religion over
there.

You must have heard the pope used to be called a bulldog, now he is a German
shepherd. Germans and Italians called him dear Papa Ratzi when he was
elected, (all in good spirit, )and the Little Sisters where I worked
congratulated ME when that happened, 'Good Job' they said, as if I had
anything to do with it. Funny.

Gaby