[StBernard] debris

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 3 21:34:29 EST 2006

The debris is now NOT being picked up from Jacob to Paris Rd. because the
JUDGE in the Murphy case expanded the area. On the radio today Joey said to
call Murphy if you have debris to be removed in this area. Why? The trucks
don't see the debris piled high in the street??? Is this part of the parish
being ignored by everyone including our own parish? The judge gave the order
but this area is still working hard to rebuild our homes. The parish
officials have said in the past that sometimes we have to do what we have to
do, so START PICKING UP TH TRASH and lets get on with the clean up. This
class action suit may cause this area to fall way behind in the clean up.

Ladasco