[StBernard] Pre-Katrina Home Values

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Mar 5 21:31:37 EST 2006

"Jer, An appraisal from a Louisiana Certified Appraiser would establish a
proper "fair market value" pre-Katrina. You just knew this response was
coming from me. -John Scurich"

**Yes, it WAS aimed toward you <G>.. You're wise to pick up the baton as
yours <G>.

When the time comes, perhaps it's even wiser to see if I can get more from
my property than the vision I'm seeing with Ms. Vinsanau's office. It's
difficult to accept what's playing out in home values. Perhaps, it can be a
given that it's worthwhile getting the home appraised that perhaps would be
more realistic to its truer value than what's portraited at the accessor's
office? I don't with to accept a loss if everyone is "gaining" ground by
having an independed appraisal of property values that would net a gain. +/-

Thanks,

Jer