[StBernard] Money specifically for LA housing removed fromsupplemental

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 8 15:31:37 EST 2006

"We will need some zip codes that are in Mr. Lewis' district to send an
email to him- I'm not sure what zipcode covers the area for "head in the
sand" city. --Craig"

Craig, you are being too kind by saying "head in the sand". Are you sure
that's the geographical area that his head has been placed? There are places
on his anatomy that befits such "cold and clamored" mentalities. I suppose
hurricanes is not listed under California mudslides, earthquakes and border
jumpers.

Jer.