[StBernard] Buy-out -- Is this correct

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 15 12:28:28 EST 2006

I am not sure if I wanted the buy out or not. We are not coming back at
this time, buying a home in Abita, but I (think) would like to keep my
property and see what happens in the future. I am not saying we will ever
return but would like to have property just in case. Guess we will have to
hire a grass cutter if the grass ever returns.......
Good luck to everyone. My home will always be in St. Bernard. Living in
Lexington was the best and we will never find a subdivision as wonderful as
it was. Hopefully it will be back like it was in the years to come!
Cathi
St. Marie Street

No buy out? We had between 12 to 14 feet of water just about the
same as
Arabi>>

Interesting. Some DO and some DONT want the buy out.
I wonder if there is an option to buy neighboring lots for larger
yards.

Gaby