[StBernard] MRGO opinion

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 23 07:46:45 EST 2006

> While this information may or may not be true...closing the the

MRGO...doing something with Lake Borgne, and armoring a bigger and better
levee system should be the number one priority on everyone's list...I do not
hear a great deal of talk on this subject...the burden continues to be
placed on homeowner's...I think that this is absurd and outrageous!

Why not make the entire parish waterways...greenspace, boatpaths, and the
like...because that will happen if we have another Katrina this year...we
will all be able to own boathouses...we will not have land left to put our
homes...much less a bike path!
clm