[StBernard] no daparish emails

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 28 22:53:04 EST 2006

Well, unfortunately, I am independently poor, so instead of mugging for
camera time like Jesse Jackson, I've got to work.

IT upgrades usually mean doing so while no one else is around, so we had to
be on site for 5:00 AM in Shreveport. Meant to leave Thibodaux around 2:00.
Instead, we left Braithwaite at 4:00. You get the picture.

Westley