[StBernard] abandoned property

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 4 11:53:36 EDT 2006

Dear Bob:

I am sorry you feel the way you do concerning your neighbors that are
returning! We, who have returned are trying to rebuild our neighborhood,
however so slow progress is moving! If you had flood insurance or the
financial means to gut your home and maintain your lawn, you should do so.
But because you have relocated and started your life over, you make excuses
not too!

This is still your property and I hope Parish Council will past a resolution
to legally claim all blighted property by end of 2006!

James