[StBernard] abandoned property

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 4 23:22:25 EDT 2006

To Wendy Hall what you wrote brought tears to my eyes and I am so
appreciative that even though you are away you still care and you are making
an effort big or small to make progress. I am living there almost fulltime
in the trailers and I am appauled at some people how they can just say we
have moved and until they get answers they aren't doing anything. I say to
those people you stink and you can do something to help. Thank you Wendy
and god bless you and your family.

Shelia
St Bernard Resident (working very hard to rebuild)