[StBernard] FEMA Publications & attitudes

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 18 21:37:57 EDT 2006

Jer,

I think this is a good idea, to get some sort of counseling program to help
people make the most intellegent choice for their circumtance. My husband
and I are very confused about what to do. We have so many variables to
consider, and things are not clear to what would be the best choice or
option. We have a home, three residential rentals, and a commercial building

that my husband ran his office from. Each has it's own unique set of
circumtances, different insurance coverage types and amounts, oil spill on
some of them, maybe green space on some, maybe LRA block money on some, FEMA

elevations, grandfathered in or not. We are not experts in this new
uncharted territory and don't have much help to sort this all out. Westely
and Craig are trying to help, but some of the answers are not know yet.
Maybe this is not practical but it would be a good idea to have someone to
help with this.

Laurie