[StBernard] Your right to choose

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Apr 24 21:27:39 EDT 2006

Westley:

One of the key reasons that I settled with Murphy as quickly as I could was
because of this kind of nonsense. Something is wrong with this picture.
People are forced to pay for services they didn't request nor utilize.
Perhaps a class action suit should be filed against the attornies involved,
since the judge has immunity. Since putting a class action suit together
would be expensive and time consuming, at the minimum, anyone impacted by
this action should contact Congress and the Senate, as well as the U. S.
Attorney General and ask for an investigation into this matter.

Something smells, and it is not just the garbage.....................

JR

why all the fuss?

it is all spelled out in plain English

Murphy oil and homeowners are involved in a class action suite

Many attorneys have filed separate suites

Torres has been appointed lead attorney by the judge

when you hire an attorney you contract for fees(% or a rate) and
cost for
him to handle the case (postage, doctors testimony , experts, etc)

the "fees and cost" will come from the attorneys take and should not
cost
the client , reason being the judge says it is Torres case and the
other
attorneys owe him

key word "represented Persons" if you do not have an attorney , you
do not
have to pay Torres. if you do have an attorney , he should have told
you
this up front.

jg