[StBernard] Sydney Torres' fees

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Apr 24 21:31:38 EDT 2006

Are any others receiving mailed literature from Sydney's office concerning
the Murphy Oil suit. I keep getting material. Just received another
envelope today.

A previous post on this digest stated that Sydney's not getting the response
he hoped for so he's trying other tactics. I surely hope that the expense
of paper products, copying, sealing/stuffing envelopes, labor and postage is
substractred from his so called administration fees.

I'm opted out of the class so I'm sure his office is using a mailing list
for the entire so called class action map.

jd