[StBernard] Questions for Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Apr 24 21:32:21 EDT 2006

Hi Craig n Wes,

Have a question...how do I find out how much damage we sustained? While
we received water, most of the damage to Deer Creek was flood and cosmetic.
Structurally, God and the framing contractor, did a phenomenal job in that
the structure is fine. I was told engineers were in the area months ago and
said that the neighborhood was more structurally sound than most. My house
was valued at 127,000 and the frame and brick are good. I know it would cost
well beyond 63,500 to reframe and brick. Is this how it works? Thaks for
your continued insight and help in fielding the crazy world of buracracy.

Wendy Hall