[StBernard] Windows & Doors

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 25 10:06:51 EDT 2006

Dianne,

You don't need to have any windows or doors installed by June 1st. You just
need to either have gutted your home, signed up for free gutting, signed up
for demo, or send a letter to the Office of Community Development telling
them you will gut the house yourself by June 1st.

The parish is just trying to get a status update of homes by June 1st. They
realize not everyone had a chance to gut or are still waiting on the free
gutting, but they do want to know what your intentions are.

Westley