[StBernard] Truth/rumor?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 12 23:35:37 EDT 2006

Yeah you rite Gaby. I forgot about that. I usually hit the WD in Meraux or
the Sav-a-center there also. The Super Walmart for me wasn't an option
most times. Don't do well in crowds, have anxiety/panic disorder. Thank
God for Xanax/Celexa combo.

Oh sh*t!! I just admitted that I have the same issues that Tony Soprano has
on a listserve with 700 subscribers! Well listserv members, whenever you
are in St. Bernard and you see a guy keeling over in a packed store or
something, hyperventiating and having shortness of breath (S.O.B. and yeah,
I'm probably that too) , just ask "Jim, is that you?"

Jim