[StBernard] communion reminder

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 15 18:34:20 EDT 2006

westley, please run again... communion get together is this sunday at 9 a.m.
mass

CALLING ALL 2ND GRADERS WHO SHOULD HAVE MADE THEIR FIRST COMMUNION TOGETHER
IN ST. BERNARD PARISH, BUT DUE TO THE HURRICANE HAVE MADE THIER FIRST
COMMUNION SOMEWHERE ELSE.....

OLPS will hold a communion celebration mass honoring those students who have
already made their communion in another parish due to being displaced from
their school. All 2nd graders are invited to wear their communion attire
and be recognized during the 9:00 a.m. mass on Sunday, May 21, 2006 at OLPS.
Since many of us are away from friends and family and missing the special
events in our lives, we are hoping that this will give us an opportunity to
reunite for this blessed event.