[StBernard] question for Debra Keller

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 17 22:59:35 EDT 2006

Debra,

I have read your posts on this site concerning the use of something called
Boricide, I think? Is this for the treatment of mold? We have a property
that has been power washed then sprayed with bleach and then a hospital
grade disinfectant (don't know the name of it). It was not Boricide. I
have a friend that had his home treated this same way, no Boricide, and mold
is growing back on the new sheet rock. Does Boricide prevent this? Do you
know the best way to prevent the mold from coming back?

Laurie