[StBernard] List-NOW: Moving Forward

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun May 21 20:26:34 EDT 2006

Hey, Paul...I felt that emotion from here.

Yes, it's best to assume one own's situation when not asked, rather than
assume where others and what others are doing with their financial
situations.

Offering suggestions are one thing. Trying to "commandeer one's financial
ship" without permission can be risky in itself.

Jer.

Jim:

Never assume. You assumed I have taken an insurance settlement and moved on
and suggested that I sign up for demo. You know nothing of what I have been
through or still face so I'll make my own decisions based on what is best
for me.

I'm happy that you can move back in. In doing so, you assumed risk.

If/when I want your advise I will surely get in touch with you.

PAUL