[StBernard] Even if there will be a buy out...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun May 21 20:47:13 EDT 2006

But the property I was talking
about is gutted and clean and probably slated for green space

Laurie, if your house is cleaned and gutted, I wished you were next door to
me. Debris on our street is picked up rather regular (thank goodness, I feel
blessed), but we are framed by two filled smelly houses with weeds to the
gutter. One has a bank note inside, another has a for sale sign, we were
told both were on the gutting list (I need to check on the website) but most
other houses around us are gutted but those (actually three around us, two
on one side, one on the other). I would not even bother if they were cleaned
out and just get a gallon or two of round up and spray it on the yard if it
was clean, then put some gold fish in the pools.
As it is now, you cant step a foot on it (and I dont want to other than put
fish in the pool) and not a foot near as you might get bitten or crawled on.

If it is debris, well, the pick up does not seem to have a schedule or map
but a cleaned house would be very welcome next door.

Gaby