[StBernard] Faith-based group offers home demolition in St. Bernard, Pla...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 22 09:10:07 EDT 2006

I certainly hope so, as I really feel at home in the parish and always felt
there was help if needed. I chose the parish as my second home and feel
strongly about it.
I tell hubby when he says such that I do know of our church youth group
going annually on mission trips, funded by our members, to send the teens to
help others. So yes, there is much done we dont know about.
My point was to help remember that these people are leaving THEIR families
and spending THEIR money to help us, as I saw several posts where people
point out they would only take care of their own nuclear family just now and
not care about 'others;. That struck me negative and UN-St Bernardian.

Gaby

Gaby,

Perhaps these St. Bernard residents did help out.

Not everyone goes around touting a horn proclaiming their good
works, so we
may never know how many St. Bernard residents went and dug through
the
debris of 9/11 or helped with the rebuilding of different parts of
Florida
over the past five years.

Westley