[StBernard] how about another list

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 22 09:10:44 EDT 2006

I realize you don't want to live next to homes that are still full
of gunk,
but have you talked to your neighbors in the last nine months? How
close
are they to St. Bernard that they could find a day here or there to
work on
it?

Northshore and Baton Rouge, as far as I know, talked with some of them,
friendly, and they wont come back, supposedly on the gutting list (found one
house listed), came back a few times, did not take out anything, put a for
sale sign.
That is not the point. why cant the grass be cut?
Again, if I own property anywhere I either have to cut the grass or hire
someone to do this.
Downtime on weekends? We had none as work, family and rebuilding our house
takes our time toll, plus other things (distributing donations, cleaning
church) etc.
Well, we all need that, but our time is spent dealing with stink, mosquitoes
and snakes. No, I dont accept someone abandoning their property, even if
they are friends or even family. That is just wrong.

Gaby