[StBernard] Property Taxes

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 22 22:40:57 EDT 2006

Westley, Rena and all others:

We have just returned from Chalmette. We checked in with the Tax Assessors
office; Tax notices will be mailed out the end of this month (May). It is
most important to those of you who are still living out of the parish that
they have your present mailing address to send your tax notice. Don't get
caught by not paying your taxes or your home could be sold for these taxes!

Also those of you who might have signed up for free gutting earlier, like we
did March 1, 2006; that form is obsolete now. If you mailed the original
form to a Canal St. address in Metairie (no one can explain what that was
all about) you will have to fill out another one. You must show your
driver's license - they make a copy of it to put with the records. This can
be done on the 2nd floor in the "Permit" office of the Police Jury Bldg on
Judge Perez.
You will be called 72 hours before they come and gut your home.

Good Luck to all you and God speed!

Pat & Jay