[StBernard] August 29 is Deadline to Have Homes Gutted

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 30 09:02:26 EDT 2006

Pretending to the list to have your house gutted by the Parish free -- Do I understand this comment below to be sarcastic? I hope not.

ME

Council member Mark Madary said he hopes residents will understand parish government set out to do something to help as many people as possible. But in the end, Madary said, it comes down to, “Santa didn't come this year. If you want the train set you have to go buy it yourself.’’