[StBernard] BellSouth Internet

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jun 26 12:41:59 EDT 2006

If you know anyone on the list who is using BellSouth for their email,
please have them contact BellSouth and complain about blocking emails.

The problem in this case is that Bellsouth has implemented an e-mail block
against a large range of our servers. We are working with them to have this
resolved, but we would also encourage you to contact them directly and
request that the e-mail block against 209.68.2.x (which includes the server
which is affecting you) be removed. It should be stated that their block is
hampering the ability of Bellsouth customers to receive their own mail.

Westley