[StBernard] Debris Pcik-up

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jun 28 20:08:21 EDT 2006

LL,

There was a hold up on the contractor pushing the demolition to the street
for pick up as FEMA straightened out the eligibility issue. That has been
done and the Christian Contractor Assoc is going back to push the debris to
the street so that it can then be picked up. Should be in the next week or
so.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig