[StBernard] Camp Noah

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 29 23:26:23 EDT 2006

Westley,
I just wanted to take a moment and share something with everybody if I
can. First and foremost I would like to say any children out there who was
affected by Katrina would really benefit from Camp Noah. I have Sara in it
this week, in Baton Rouge and she is having an amazing time. Her first time
bowling she bowled a strike and she is so proud of herself as we are so
proud of her. The counselors this week are from Nebraska and they are truly
amazing people. The pastor of the Nebraska church did an interview with
Bernard and myself this morning for like 2 hours. He filmed it and told us
that he will have it put on dvd to at least show his churches back home but
said it may go beyond that he`s not sure. That being said he asked what the
message was that I wanted to send, I told him that after 10 months that it
is not just "over with" that there is still people struggling. That New
Orleans was not the only place affected by Katrina,that St. Bernard Parish
was 100% affected and that people are still trying to rebuild their lives.
We did tell our story and I must say it still seems like it happened
yesterday. So I just wanted to let everyone know that people are still
interested 10 months later. I am suppose to be doing an interview with some
life coaches tomorrow on a conference call and every chance I get St.
Bernard will be mentioned.
Take Care & God Bless!!!!
Tina Loze