[StBernard] Thanks

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jul 4 12:04:26 EDT 2006

Craig:

As we celebrate Independence Day we look forward with optimism for a return
to normalcy. One of the most frustrating aspects of "post Katrina" has been
the lack of information and/or the dissemination of misinformation. Thanks
to Westley for his hard work reviewing and publishing the many comments
directed to this column, and a special thanks to Craig Taffaro for being a
reliable source of accurate information presented in a timely,
straight-forward manner. Both of these gentlemen deserve a personal "thank
you" from all who have benefited from their efforts. Nola.com contains way
two many comments for everyone to keep up with, but Westley manages somehow
to keep his site under control.

As much as I look forward to the information contained in "da.parish",
hopefully July 4rh will be a holiday for Westley and Craig, one that is
definitely deserved. Thank you and have a safe Independence Day.