[StBernard] Dr. Phil Show-- FEMA 113

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jul 8 21:50:56 EDT 2006

How is it that FEMA is the only entity that has made bad decisions, are
inept in it's operations and functionality or are making life even tougher
as this "second wave of financial storms" hit our shores? Are governments,
state and local immune or should be endorsed with impunity? I'm seeing
"rewards" and "awards" handed out and wonder if each of these are a
diversion from the real, serious issues which plague us which seems to take
place on an hour-by-hour basis? If Dr. Phil is doing sensational TV
programming about the New Orleans area, it should be inclusive as to root
causes involving Federal, State and local-yokels as well. All must
respectfully be examined and graded for their part in recovery, perhaps.

--jer--

Hi Westley,

Odd question/request. Do you think you would be able to post something on
your site to see if there are any people who are IRRATE with FEMA?
We are trying to find stories of people who were screwed over by them and
have a bone to pick. They can go directly to the website www.drphil.com and
under the Be On The Show section, click on "Upset With FEMA After Hurricane
Katrina" plug. I'd really appreciate if you could help me get the word out!

I'll be out of the office, so an out-of-office reply will probably bounce
back if you try to email, but I will have someone checking my email so don't
be alarmed.

Thanks Westley!

Sarah Nord
The Dr. Phil Show