[StBernard] Removing your address from the blighted list

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jul 11 19:51:39 EDT 2006

Craig,

Thank you for your response on how to get your address removed from the
list. I do understand the undertaking of keeping track of 27,000 homes -
but isn't that part of the parishes new job description. We are being held
accountable. It is also very confusing that you post to just call the
Office of Community Development and at least 2 different news channels said
that you had to bring all of this documentation. Which hoop should I just
through this time?

I also read your response to Gail about the list getting on the website
today- it should be complete. Will the list be updated as addresses
are removed?

Cindy

Cindy,

Just call the office of community development 278-4310. Sorry about the
problem with the notice. Just to put it in perspective- contacting and
filing 27,000 home owners responses is a pretty big task, especially with
people being spread throughout the country.

The council continues to try to get the administrative procedures to be
effecient and to be user friendly.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig