[StBernard] When is this get together planned for?????thanks

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jul 11 20:45:51 EDT 2006

we just had our 30 year reunion from AJ at the park on Robert Road in
Slidell..It did seem to be a good central location with clean bathrooms and
plenty of room to run and play for the kids...

I think just give a date and time and let the families just bring their own
picnic lunches and drinks and just come out for the social. It will be
great..It makes you feel good to see familiar faces and get to talk with
everyone.

thanks
sue