[StBernard] Calling to have home removed from blighted list - good luck!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jul 12 22:48:07 EDT 2006

Laurie,

I would love for you to be able to take Craig's suggestion of just calling
to get your house off of the blighted list - but, I was there yesterday
doing the same - no one was answering the telephone. It rang and rang and
rang and rang. I even commented on how annoying that was and the workers
commented that they arent' answering the phone. They said you have to come
in person. There is a form that has to be filled out, you must produce an
I.D. and proof of ownership. If you submitted an engineer's report, your
address should not be on the list - that's what I was told. But, you know
how that goes.

Oh, by the way, I was told that the list will be updated. Don't hold your
breath!

Cindy