[StBernard] Da-Parish Get Together

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jul 12 22:48:40 EDT 2006

We are currently living in Harahan, so we are ok with whatever location is
chosen.
I plan to attend, even though we have not picked a date yet for me to check
our social calendar (HaHa!), but will make every attempt to be there.
As far as food, let's do some type of picnic. Everyone bring their own food
and beverages. I think getting people to commit to making a dish or
spending money on catering might put too much of a burden on those who are
struggling right now. And that may keep some from joining us.
Just my thoughts....
And I can't wait to meet everyone............
Put me down for 2.

Craig,
I know that you are one busy man........but I sincerely hope that you can
join us. You have been a life-line of information for us, and it would be
nice to spend a little "down-time" with you and your family!

Tracie & Scott Brown, Jr.