[StBernard] New Rebuilding Ideas

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jul 14 22:22:33 EDT 2006

The government has a website at
<http://www.eere.energy.gov/consumer/tips/home_energy.html> that has some
information. On the left side of the page, there are different categories
of topics, such as HEATING AND COOLING, APPLIANCES, etc., and the REFERENCES
section provides links to a number of sources with PDF publications
available (one is titled Building America Best Practices Series: Volume 1 -
Builders and Buyers Handbook for Improving New Home Efficiency, Comfort, and
Durability in the Hot and Humid Climate.

Linda