[StBernard] Score card

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 17 23:16:18 EDT 2006

"Howard, As best we can we are following up on the future development
plans- funding sources are not as clear cut as the plans would suggest. Try
going to the citizens recovery committee website and you should be able to
get all of the ins and outs. I believe it is sbpcrc.com, but if that isn't
correct, Westley will probably correct it in a posting. --Craig"

Craig, I beg to differ. ALL of the in's and out's? When you are through
reading what they force feed, you'll see that you're instilled with 2:1 or
two questions MORE for every one question seekable.

I've tried calling the "call-centers' which are useless in exception about
the "sign-ups" for the Road Home Program. Other than that, everyone MUST
WAIT until they get called by counselors (which they claim will have
answers, will work with you "like a social worker that's eager to help
humanity".

..We'll see. Surely, I can't be the only "impatient" person who most
urgently needs answers, that of which for the present is not made available.
We all have a most contrastly set of situations, each needing personal,
cusomized help. The problem is,...we waited too long to SEE if we had
financing to help. We needed a more thorough plan in place prior to
financing. One which including making help and answers available to our
issues. Now we must wait, and wait while government, rebuilding, etc. goes
on ahead. Time does march on..sometimes for the wrong reasons.

==jer==