[StBernard] Blighted List

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 17 23:17:55 EDT 2006

dear mr. taffaro;
i will apologize for rubbing you the wrong way. but as i have stated
before and again, i was a resident of your good parish for 30 yrs. in that
time i saw more cronyism, thievery, political corruptedness, good ole boy
politicking, lying, deceitfulness, and just downright debauchery than in ANY
other place i have ever been on this our good planet. so when i make a
blanket statement it just happens to be my personal OPINION and nothing
more. i am sorry if you take personal opinions the wrong way , or even
ponder them at all. my main concern is that someone TAKE CHARGE and STOP
all of the underhanded mess thats going on and treat your good parishioners
the way they deserve to be treated. as i have stated before: their are SOME
in high places that are trying to do whats right. the problem is that it is
too few. so again let me apologize to you mr. taffaro, and please don't
ever think that i would launch a personal attack on anyone's character just
for the fun of it. everything i have said and would continue to say is the
truth and the whole truth. but of course that is just my opinion and i
could? be wrong. GOD BLESS and KEEP THE FAITH
Ben